FATHER’S DAY TRAP SHOOT
Sunday June 19th, 8am registration, 9am-3pm shooting
- 50 Bird Shoot – $20
- $500 Added to Lewis
- Three Gun Raffle – Drawing at 3pm
- Youth Shoot, 17 and under for Father/Son or Father/Daughter, 50 Bird Shoot(25 birds each) Trophies to Winners.
- Extra Jackpots, Top Gun Payout, Lucky Number Payout
Food by Van Dyne Lions Club
Monthly Member’s Mtg. – 4th Wednesday of Each Month, January – October, 7:00pm.The January meeting awards are presented to League Teams
NEW MEMBERS WELCOME
VDSC SAFETY ORIENTATION CLASS
Next class – Wednesday, 6/1/16 7pm
All new members are required to attend a Safety Orientation Class before receiving their membership card and security codes. Please RSVP if you plan on attending one of the classes.
High School Trap League Information
North Fond du Lac/St. Mary’s Springs/Winnebago Lutheran Academ/Laconia Team Announcements
Special Thank you to Van Dyne Sportsmens Club for all their help with NFDL/SMSA/WLA/Laconia High School Trap Team
Practice Van Dyne Sportsmens Club every wednesdays 4-6pm
- League Schedule (All meets start @ 5:30pm)
- March 24 Away @ Twin Cities vs. NFDL
- March 28 Home @ Van Dyne vs. Oakfield
- April 4 Away @ Wautoma vs. NFDL
- April 11 Home @ Van Dyne vs. Waupaca
- April 18 Away @ Berlin vs. NFDL
- April 25 Home @ Van Dyne vs.Winneconne
- May 2 Away @ Wescott vs CWC (Waupun)
- May 3 Away @ Spring Brook vs. Oshkosh
- May 9 Home @ Van Dyne vs. Fond du Lac
- Saturday May 14 Conference Shoot @ Rome Wisconsin
Wautoma Date has been changed to Monday April 4th to align with the conference.
- Mar 24th Won 223-107
- Mar 28th Lost 197-201
- Apr 4th Won 215- 171
- Apr 11th Won 214-187
- Apr 18th Lost 233-236
- Apr 25th Lost 220-208
- NFDL, SMSA, WLA, Laconia 233
- May 3rd Lost 217-238
2016 TRAP LEAGUES
Trap Leagues Start April 19th, 6pm
- No Price Increases
- Sponsor Fees: $25 per/team; $10 per/Two Man Team; $5 Solo. Fees are due on or before start of first league shoot. Scores will not be counted for teams that have not paid their fee.
- You do not need to be a member to shoot league.
- $4 per/round league shooting (members & non-members)
- $6 per/round for non-members practice shooting
- Practice nights start Tues. April 5th at 6pm
- All teams are required to provide Bar staff for at least two nights of shooting. Sign-up sheets will be available.
Beer prices have gone up coming from the distributor but the Board has decided not to raise prices this year. Target and shell prices have stayed the same.
2016 MONDAY NIGHT 22 L.R. LEAGUE
Monday, May 9th, 7pm – meeting to discuss the 22L.R. summer league. Anyone interested please attend.
The league is a 10 week summer league starting May 23rd and finishing July 25th. Matches will be shot only on Monday nights from 4:00 p.m. to sundown. If situations occur that entrants can not shoot, a 2 week extension will be in effect not to exceed 4 weeks. Benchrest Rifles are not permitted in the match.
The two rifle classifications are Factory and Modified. Factory will be shot at 25 yds. If any rifle is modified beyond Factory limits it must shoot in the Modified class which shoots at 50 yeard only.
FACTORY CLASS – Will be shot at 25 yards only. Rifles must have factory barrel and stock as sold by the manufacturer to qualify. Minor trigger upgrades allowed only. Sporter and varmint barrel models included in this class.
MODIFIED CLASS – Factory stocks, barrels, trigger assemblies replaced with after market components. Typical target rifles allowed will be Annie’s, Suhl’s, Cooper’s, Savage, Mossberg’s etc. NOTE: If A Factory entrant wishes to shoot in this class it is allowable.
All classes will be shot off the bench, no restrictions on type or power of scope. Sand bags are available at the range. Typical front and rear bag and bipods are acceptable. One piece rests are not permitted.
There will be 10 assigned targets plus 2 practice targets costing $8.00 for each entrant. If you start shooting an assigned target you have to complete the target and submit it for scoring on the same night. The targets used will be I.B.S. 25 bulls eye targets with a generous 10 ring diameter utilizing nearest edge scoring for both yardages.
Ammunition for both classifications can be from any manufacturer as long as cost does not exceed $10.00 per box RETAIL. When shooting, you must display, on the bench top, the ammo box you are shooting from for other entrants to see.
Scoring results will be posted in the range house as well as on our website.
A panel consisting of Scott Baier, Glen Hartjes and Bill Luckey will determine what class a rifle belongs to if the question should arise. This league will be self regulating without a manager present every Monday night.
The 2016 membership renewal form is now available in the about us section of the webpage or by clicking the link below. If you send in your form, please make sure to address it to the PO box listed in the address field.
VDSC Board of Directors