VDSC 200 Yard Challenge
Shoot the Lake-Fly @ 200 yards to win.
Size of Lake Fly at 200yds = 1/8 MOA.
- $10 Entry fee per target
- Any caliber <= .45
- Maximum gun weight 17lbs.
- Shooter gets 5 minutes for 3 sighter shots. On a separate target.
- Shooter gets 7 minutes for 5 shots on Lake-Fly target.
- One hole must cut the Lake-Fly to win.
- Targets with more than 5 shots are disqualified.
- No rails or lead sleds allowed. Shooters may use bipods, rifle rests and/or sand bags. Bags must touch both rifle and bench.
- Shooter may choose to shoot from bench or prone
- All range rules must be followed, at all times
- Anyone found taking themselves to serious or not having fun will be disqualified
$10 Dollar Entry Fee, Winner Receives ToBeDetermined(Patch or Sticker)
“I Shot a Lake Fly at 200yds at VDSC”
Money raised helps pay for the steel gong target recently put up at the 200 yard berm.
Questions, please email the Club. firstname.lastname@example.org